To help celebrate the ROSATOM-CICE&T’s 50th Anniversary and its proud history of training and professional development of managers and specialists of ROSATOM and international organizations, on July 4-6, 2017 the Institute hosts in Obninsk an International Conference “Capacity Building for Nuclear Industry: New Challenges in the Era of Globalization”.
Objectives of the Conference:
- To provide the experience and best practices of Russian, foreign and international organizations in the field of human resources development for nuclear power programmes.
- To discuss the issues related to personnel training for sustainable and safe development of the nuclear industry in the context of globalization.
- To establish cooperation between Russian and foreign organizations involved in the development of human resources for the nuclear industry.
The key sections of the conference include:
- Section 1. Personnel training for an operating organization
- Section 2. From nuclear education to training: securing sustainable development of human resources in nuclear industry
- Section 3. Closed cities, satellite cities and science cities
- Section 4. Personnel training for foreign NPP construction projects
- Knowledge transfer and retention. Meeting of students and industry veterans
A technical tour to the First-In-The-World NPP will be organized during the Conference